I know it’s been a few weeks since the last post but this is why…
I had an AMAZINGLY successful educational tour throughout South Korea and China promoting the world’s first online university course for international students worth 3 course credits on a U.S. transcript.
International students take the online course to:
- Learn U.S. university study, work, and communication skills
- Earn 3 academic credits on a U.S. university transcript
- Experience their first U.S. college course
- Save time and money compared to traveling to the U.S.A. for class
- Earn a Letter of Recommendation to strengthen U.S. university and travel visa applications
- Earn a Certificate of Completion to strengthen job applications
INTERNATIONAL TOUR STOPS
Locations: Seoul, South Korea; Daegu, South Korea; Shanghai, China; Beijing, China
Organizations: U.S.Embassies; EducationUSA; Fulbright; International Schools, ICEF Monitor; AIEF Conference; Student Recruiting Agencies
We’d like to thank everyone we met and worked with along the tour for introducing their students and friends to the class. Our new school and agent partners are helping us to improve study abroad and international education through early college-level education.
Pass on the online class, “U.S. Academics and Culture” to international students and their parents.
Higher Education Tour Partners